Crooked teeth for most people are a real concern. This is because not only are they unsightly, they can also create not so good first impressions about you.
Most adults in the UK would like to have straighter teeth and better smiles; this has resulted in teeth straightening treatments increasingly becoming one of the most sought after treatments today.
Some of the most widespread types of misaligned teeth presented by most people are; overcrowded teeth, widely spaced teeth, cross bites and under bites and others.
Crooked or misaligned teeth inadvertently affect your bite creating unnecessary pressure and premature wear on your teeth. It also overtime can cause pain in the jaw, headaches and migraines.
Benefits of Straight Teeth
Apart from the great aesthetic look, boosted self confidence that straight teeth may give a person there are also oral health benefits to having straighter teeth.
Some of these are
- Less likelihood of having decayed teeth. Plaque can form in the pockets of or in between the hard to reach spots in the crooked teeth eventually leading to decay in those parts.
- Being able to bite, chew, and eat better means a healthier life.
- Straighter teeth helps your gums fit around your teeth better. This means less likelihood of developing gum disease.
- Straighter teeth leads to less wear and tear on your teeth compared to crooked ones.
- Straighter teeth means overall healthier teeth and gums!
Benfleet Dental Centre provides a range of teeth straightening treatments particularly invisible braces or clear braces and Cfast braces. Our dentists are highly experienced in teeth straightening treatments and will take good care of you.
Contact us to make an appointment
Related news from the practice
Visit the practice
Benfleet Dental Centre
8 Benfleet Road, Benfleet. SS7 1QB
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 14:00*|
|*By appointment only|