An effective tooth-brushing technique is the foundation of a healthy dental care routine.
- Use a soft-bristled brush and fluoride toothpaste to brush your teeth.
- Take 2 minutes total to brush, ensuring every part of the tooth is cleaned.
- Don't brush too hard or you could damage your enamel.
- Remember to brush your tongue, floss regularly and use interdental brushes.
- Your dentist will be happy to demonstrate the most effective brushing technique and answer any questions you may have.
Contact us to make an appointment
Visit the practice
Benfleet Dental Centre
8 Benfleet Road, Benfleet. SS7 1QB
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 14:00*|
|*By appointment only|